ENERPO Journal announces its call for papers for the September 2019 issue!
The Journal accepts articles written in English on the subjects of energy security, energy economics, energy policy and the role of various fuels in the energy system. More specifically, the Journal seeks to cover topics such as:
- Energy efficiency and green economy;
- Analysis of regional markets for fossil fuels (oil, natural gas and coal)
- Analysis of policies and initiatives concerning fuel substitution; the transition to a ‘greener’ fuel mix;
- The role of energy resources in the Russian economy;
- Russian domestic market reforms for liquid fuels, natural gas, coal and electricity;
- Russia’s relations with key producing/exporting countries;
- Russia’s relations with key importers of fossil fuels;
- Recurring geopolitical crises in Eurasia (including, but not limited to, the post-Soviet space, Russia-EU, Central Asia, China and the Middle East);
- Technology and innovation in fossil fuel production and implications for the cost of production and supply; upstream project economics.
We accept various types of submissions:
(2500 – 4000 words)
(1500 – 2000 words)
Your submission should be in .doc(x) format and contain the following elements:
• Name of author, title
• Text divided into sections
• The use of visual aids is strongly encouraged
• Information about the author (short biography)
• Contact details (e-mail address for correspondence)
Please note that other types of submission may also be accepted in consultation with the ENERPO Journal team.
All submissions should be formatted in the ENERPO citation style, with footnotes used for easier reading. If the article contains visual aids, all sources of illustrations and/or primary data should be indicated.
Please find more information at: https://enerpojournaltest.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/enerpo-guidelines-on-references-and-footnotes.docx
Please send your submissions to:
Julie Jojo Nielen-Herrero
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
JUNE 15, 2019
For more information, please visit ENERPO Journal web page: